SGI is looking for an enthusiastic and eager team member to join the Service Managers team. A service manager carries the responsibility of managing the fleet of SGI’s clients (i.e. aircraft leasing companies and other financial entities) in with respect to asset administration and monitoring of follow-up activities.
Manage the asset and lease management portfolio by utilizing the related software program (CMS):
- Make alterations to the current fleet of aircraft and add new aircraft to the system, both on the technical side and the contractual side;
- Act as point of contact for the managed portfolio, both internally and externally;
- Proactively process and interpret new data received, adjust existing data in the system as necessary, and create alerts for items that require follow-up;
- Actively manage the information in the system, by closely collaborating with both the client and the airline/lessee.
Manage the technical knowledge and information data base:
- Manage the company’s Knowledge Database and the technical support e-mail inbox;
- Assist in the creation of baseline data based on new knowledge and info received and ensure data sharing within the company;
- Compilation of detailed and accurate overviews and reports;
- Database management – data collection, structuring, analysis and integrity.
Provide high quality technical support to representatives in the field:
- Provide support to front line Project Managers, Technical Managers and Technical Representatives for various technical related projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Motivated and pro-active team player with an ability to work well with people at all levels, both internally and externally;
- Excellent preparation, organizational and communication skills;
- Problem solving and sound judgment in relation to technical matters;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- A highly motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision and a maximum of flexibility;
- Demonstrate advanced skills with the standard features of various personal computer word processing and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, and other proprietary software). Any experience in aviation related database systems is a benefit;
- Excellent English language skills, both verbally and in writing; additional language proficiency is a plus;
- Knowledge of airline operations, aviation and leasing companies.
A Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study or considerable work experience in the aforementioned fields.
Applicants interested in this exciting opportunity to join the SGI team can send their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding SGI Aviation in general and/or regarding the position in particular, you may contact Mr. Reynoud Simonis or Mr. Rene Oostveen, by e-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org