SAFA Initial Training - Theoretical
The objective of this course is to present basic principles of the EC Safety Assessment of Foreign Aircraft (SAFA) program for those who are actively engaged in the program (i.e., perform SAFA ramp checks, manage state SAFA programs, supervise SAFA inspector teams). To this end, the training course shall:
- Summarise the historical background of the ECAC and EC SAFA program including the main stakeholders (EC, EASA, EASA States, ECAC States)
- Present the legal and regulatory framework of the EC SAFA program
- Explain information flows, lines of communication and inspection data storage and analysis
- Review all applicable procedures
- Review all items on the SAFA inspection checklist including: applicable ICAO standards, areas and performance of inspections, and general examples of inspection findings
- Demonstrate the SAFA 'specifics' of aircraft inspections.
Authority Inspectors responsible for SAFA ramp checks and NAA managers responsible for program management or supervision of a group of inspectors.
A good understanding of airworthiness and/or operations of aircraft. Familiarity with the methodology of aircraft inspections.
Explain all aspects of the EC SAFA program to those who are or soon will be actively involved in the program.
Confidence to manage or execute SAFA ramp checks.
€ 1550,- excl. VAT (21%) (incl. SAFA Initial Training - Practical)
The venue for the training course is:
World Trade Center Schiphol Airport
Schiphol Boulevard 127
1118 BG Schiphol Airport
Tel: +31 20 880 4233
Fax: +31 20 890 8490
For registration, please use the e-mail address above. Click here for the Training Terms & Conditions.