SAFA Recurrent Training
The objective is to present any developments in the EC SAFA program with the aim of reaching a common standard of SAFA ramp inspection. Areas covered include; the latest program developments, program coordination, legislation, regulation, procedures and data analysis. The training course will:
- Summarise of the historical background of the ECAC and EC SAFA program
- Explain changes to the legal and regulatory framework of the EC SAFA program
- Present the legal and regulatory framework of the EC Community List process (so-called "blacklist")
- Present an update of the stakeholders in the EC SAFA program (EC, EASA, EASA States and ECAC States)
- Define information flows and methods of information exchange among stakeholders. This includes an overview of upcoming developments and data analysis methodology contained in the SAFA database.
Authority inspectors actively engaged in the execution of SAFA ramp checks and NAA managers responsible for managing the program and its inspectors.
Experience in the management or execution of SAFA ramp checks; a detailed understanding of the SAFA program including the inspection methodology and scope of the inspection.
Bring the latest developments of the EC SAFA program to managers and inspectors who are actively involved in the EC SAFA program.
Obtain knowledge of recent developments in the program, and upcoming changes; ability to determine potential impact on the daily inspection routine; and an obtain an understanding of what is required when implementing EC or EASA initiatives.
€ 1400,- excl. VAT (21%)
The venue for the training course is:
World Trade Center Schiphol Airport
Schiphol Boulevard 127
1118 BG Schiphol Airport
Tel: +31 20 880 4233
Fax: +31 20 890 8490
For registration, please use the e-mail address above. Click here for the Training Terms & Conditions.